Year 10 rostered home Tuesday 6 June
Year 9 rostered home Thursday 8 June
All enrolment inquiries should be directed to email@example.com
Rosehill College Open Evening for Year 8 Students/Parents and Caregivers on Thursday 4 August 2022 at 5.00pm
2023 Enrolment Information
Forms and information are available from Reception between 8.00am and 4.00pm
In-zone Enrolments close Friday 19 August.
Out-of-zone Enrolments close Wednesday 7 September.
The Rosehill College Board has determined that 30 places may be available for out of zone students in 2023 who have current siblings at the college
Out of zone enrolments for 2024
The Rosehill College Board has determined that the following number of places may be available for out of zone enrolments:
Year 9: 30 places MAY be available for out of zone Year 9 students in 2024 who have current siblings at the college. The exact number of places will depend on in-zone applications.
Year 10: 0 places available
Year 11: 0 places available
Year 12: 10 places may be available. The exact number will depend on the number of students from Year 11 returning.
Year 13: 20 places may be available. The exact number will depend on the number of students from Year 12 returning.
- Read and follow the Enrolments checklist
- Confirm if you are in the Rosehill College zone, and if applicable, check the Bus Routes
Urban Zone Map
- Download and complete the
Junior Enrolment Form 2023 for Years 9 and 10
Senior Enrolment Form 2023 for Years 11 – 13
- For Year 9s: please read the Year 9 Course Information 2023 and then download and complete the Year 9 Course Selection form, including the Band Class Application Form 2023 if you are in Year 9 and would like to apply to play an instrument in the Band.
For all other year levels: please read the appropriate course level information and then complete the correct subject selection form.
Year 10 Course Information
Year 11, 12 & 13 Course Information
- As part of the selection process you may find our Career Information Booklet useful
- Yr 10 Course Selection form 2023
Yr 11 Course Selection form 2023
Yr 12 Course Selection form 2023 Alternative-Literacy-Programme for Y12
Yr 13 Course Selection form 2023
- Download and sign the Cybersafety Use Agreement.
- Download and sign the EOTC (Education Outside the Classroom) Form
- Download and read the School Rules.
- Student Health Record – all year levels
- For in-zone applicants ONLY:
Please download and complete the In Zone Questionnaire AND supply the Residential Evidence: a power or water account AND council rates or rental agreement
- In addition, we ask for a copy of the latest school report and NZQA results if applicable
- We also need to sight and copy an original Birth Certificate or Passport with current visa, if applicable.
- Please read the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) information here.
- Information regarding Iwi classifications can be found here.
- Please bring or send your complete application to Rosehill College, 5 Edinburgh Avenue, Papakura 2113 between 8.00am and 4.00pm.
- If you require any further information, please contact the Enrolment Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org