Rosehill College will not reopen for learning on the 18th of October. Details of any change will be communicated once they become available.
All enrolment inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rosehill College Open Evening for Year 8 Students/Parents and Caregivers on Thursday 5 August 2021 at 5.00pm.
2022 Enrolment Information
Forms and information are available from Reception between 8.00am and 4.00pm
Inzone Enrolments close after we return to Level 2
Out of zone Enrolments close Wednesday 2 September
You might want to read the Rosehill College Enrolment Policy
1. Read and follow the Enrolments checklist
4. For Year 9s: please read the
Year 9 Course Information 2022 and then download and complete the Year 9 Course Selection form, including the Band Class Application Form 2022 if you are in Year 9 and would like to apply to play an instrument in the Band.
As part of the selection process you may find our Career Information Booklet useful
6. Download and sign the EOTC (Education Outside the Classroom) Form
7. Download and read the School Rules.
8. Student Health Record – all year levels
9. For in-zone applicants ONLY please download and complete the In Zone Questionaire AND supply the Residential Evidence: a power or water account AND council rates or rental agreement
10. In addition we ask for a copy of the latest school report and NZQA results if applicable
11. We also need to sight and copy an original Birth Certificate or Passport with current visa, if applicable.
12. Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) information.
13. Information regarding Iwi classifications can be found here.
14. Please bring or send your complete application to Rosehill College, 5 Edinburgh Avenue, Papakura 2113 between 8.00am and 4.00pm.
15. If you require any further information, please contact the Enrolment Officer by email at email@example.com