NZQA has developed a mobile App called NCEA Student to help students plan their NCEA study programme, set goals and track their progress. The App is available from the iTunes and Google Play stores.
Functionality provides students with the ability to:
- Select and set their NCEA credit goals and targets
- See how they are tracking towards NCEA Levels one, two and three, including Literacy, Numeracy and University Entrance (UE)
- Set reminders for each standard such as when assignments are due
- Capture results as they are achieved and cross check with the school or NZQA
- Personalise with information such as NSN number or details about a course or standard (such as the teacher’s name or timetabled classroom)
- Customise with different colour coding options and the ability to add photos
- Use in English and Te Reo Māori.