The Role of Learner Support is to:
- Assist with transition of students with SEN from year 8 to year 9.
- Provide support for students with identified Special Educational Needs (SEN) in years 9 to 13.
- Carry out evaluations of students with suspected SEN.
- Liaise with parents and caregivers.
- Provide advice and guidance to teachers on SEN matters.
- Liaise with support agencies providing services to students with SEN, their caregivers and their teachers.
If you have any queries please contact the Head of Learning Support on extension 859
Rosehill College is a KidsLink School
Kidslink connects schools and families with professional services for children and teens.