Established under the Education Act 2020, the Board is the controlling authority of the school. The Board has responsibility for:
- Control and management of the school.
- Appointment and suspension of teachers and other staff.
- Maintenance of grounds, buildings services and equipment.
- Expenditure of the finance allocated to the school by way of bulk funding.
- Suspension and exclusion of pupils.
The constitution of the Board provides for:
- 5 members by parents of the College pupils.
- 1 member elected by staff.
- 1 member elected by students.
- Up to 4 members who may be co-opted onto the Board.
- The Board elects a chairperson and deputy chair from amongst its own members.
Any correspondence can be emailed to email@example.com
Meeting dates for 2021
Wednesday 27 January
Wednesday 24 February
Wednesday 24 March
Wednesday 14 April
Wednesday 26 May
Wednesday 23 June
Wednesday 28 July
Wednesday 25 August
Wednesday 29 September
Wednesday 27 October
Wednesday 24 November
December – No Meeting
To view minutes of a Board Meeting please contact the school office.
Janet Herst – Minute Secretary
Rosehill College Financial Statements for the Year Ended 31 December 2020