The Rosehill College Board
Established under the Education Act 2020, the Board is the controlling authority of the school. The Board has responsibility for:
- Control and management of the school.
- Appointment and suspension of teachers and other staff.
- Maintenance of grounds, buildings services and equipment.
- Expenditure of the finance allocated to the school by way of bulk funding.
- Suspension and exclusion of pupils.
The constitution of the Board provides for:
- 5 members by parents of the College pupils.
- 1 member elected by staff.
- 1 member elected by students.
- Up to 4 members who may be co-opted onto the Board.
- The Board elects a chairperson and deputy chair from amongst its own members.
Any correspondence can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting dates for 2022
|Wednesday 26 January
Wednesday 23 February
Wednesday 30 March
Wednesday 25 May
Wednesday 29 June
Wednesday 27 July
Wednesday 24 August
Wednesday 28 September
Wednesday 26 October
Wednesday 23 November
To view minutes of a Board Meeting please contact the school office.
Janet Herst – Minute Secretary
Enzo Mowday – Student Representative
Janine Sorensen – Staff Representative
Davida Suasua – Principal