The Rosehill College Board of Trustees.
Established under the Education Act, the B.O.T is the controlling authority of the school. The Board has responsibility for:
- Control and management of the school.
- Appointment and suspension of teachers and other staff.
- Maintenance of grounds, buildings services and equipment.
- Expenditure of the finance allocated to the school by way of bulk funding.
- Suspension and exclusion of pupils.
The constitution of the Board provides for:
- 5 members by parents of the College pupils.
- 1 member elected by staff.
- 1 member elected by students.
- Up to 4 members who may be co-opted onto the Board.
- The Board elects a chairperson and deputy chair from amongst its own members.
Any correspondence can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting dates for 2019
Wednesday 30 January – Annual Plan
Wednesday 13 February
Wednesday 20 March
Wednesday 10 April – Achievement Report
Wednesday 15 May
Wednesday 19 June
Wednesday 24 July – Strategic Plan
Wednesday 14 August
Wednesday 11 September
Wednesday 30 October
Wednesday 27 November
No Meeting – December
To view minutes of a BOT Meeting please contact the school office.
Board of Trustees Members
Janet Herst – Minute Secretary
James Te Whare