The Rosehill College Board of Trustees.
Established under the Education Act, the B.O.T is the controlling authority of the school. The Board has responsibility for:
- Control and management of the school.
- Appointment and suspension of teachers and other staff.
- Maintenance of grounds, buildings services and equipment.
- Expenditure of the finance allocated to the school by way of bulk funding.
- Suspension and exclusion of pupils.
The constitution of the Board provides for:
- 5 members by parents of the College pupils.
- 1 member elected by staff.
- 1 member elected by students.
- Up to 4 members who may be co-opted onto the Board.
- The Board elects a chairperson and deputy chair from amongst its own members.
Any correspondence can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting dates for 2019
Wednesday 29 January
Wednesday 26 February
Wednesday 25 March
Wednesday 8 April
Wednesday 27 May
Wednesday 24 June
Wednesday 29 July
Wednesday 26 August
Wednesday 23 September
Wednesday 25 November
December – No Meeting
To view minutes of a BOT Meeting please contact the school office.
Board of Trustees Members
Janet Herst – Minute Secretary
Rosehill College Financial Statements For the Year Ended 31 December 2018