The Rosehill College Board of Trustees.
Established under the Education Act, the B.O.T is the controlling authority of the school. The Board has responsibility for:
- Control and management of the school.
- Appointment and suspension of teachers and other staff.
- Maintenance of grounds, buildings services and equipment.
- Expenditure of the finance allocated to the school by way of bulk funding.
- Suspension and exclusion of pupils.
The constitution of the Board provides for:
- 5 members by parents of the College pupils.
- 1 member elected by staff.
- 1 member elected by students.
- Up to 4 members who may be co-opted onto the Board.
- The Board elects a chairperson and deputy chair from amongst its own members.
Any correspondence can be emailed to email@example.com
Meeting dates for 2019
Wednesday 13 February
Wednesday 27 March
Wednesday 15 May
Wednesday 19 June
Wednesday 14 August
Wednesday 11 September
Wednesday 30 October
Wednesday 27 November
No Meeting – December
To view minutes of a BOT Meeting please contact the school office.
Board of Trustees Members
Janet Herst – Minute Secretary
James Te Whare