The Rosehill College Board of Trustees
Established under the Education Act, the B.O.T is the controlling authority of the school. The Board has responsibility for:
- Control and management of the school.
- Appointment and suspension of teachers and other staff.
- Maintenance of grounds, buildings services and equipment.
- Expenditure of the finance allocated to the school by way of bulk funding.
- Suspension and exclusion of pupils.
The constitution of the Board provides for:
- 5 members by parents of the College pupils.
- 1 member elected by staff.
- 1 member elected by students.
- Up to 4 members who may be co-opted onto the Board.
- The Board elects a chairperson and deputy chair from amongst its own members.
Any correspondence can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting dates for 2018
Wednesday 21 February
Wednesday 21 March
Wednesday 23 May
Wednesday 27 June
Wednesday 15 August
Wednesday 19 September
Wednesday 31 October
Wednesday 28 November
To view minutes of a BOT Meeting please contact the school office.
Board of Trustees Members
James Te Whare
Janet Herst – Minute Secretary